So many issues can affect men’s sexual health. At ReBalance, we consider you as a whole man. It’s this holistic approach that allows our specialists to identify and treat the key factors for improving men’s sexual health to the best level possible. Effective treatments touch on men’s physical, mental and emotional aspects of sexual health.
- Have you tried every trick you know to get your mojo back, but nothing seems to be working? Are you concerned about the side effects of any medication touted as a cure-all? Don’t stress; all you may need is a hormone test and appropriate treatment.
- Are you having trouble in the bedroom performing the way you’re accustomed to? Are you worried that your partner may lose interest if you don’t step up your game? Find out the cause of your sexual problems.
- Is it getting more difficult to get and maintain an erection now that you’re over 50? Are you anxious about your performance? Do you find you can’t enjoy sex the way you used to? Physical, as well as emotional issues, can be devastating to your sexual pleasure. Come in for a total evaluation.
Don’t let treatable issues stop you from enjoying sex!
Men’s sexual health is more complicated than a single pill can cure. The problems that can occur are vast and far-reaching. Problems with performance can show up in many different ways, including:
- Premature ejaculation
- Erectile dysfunction
- Lack of sexual desire
- Inhibited or delayed ejaculation
- Performance anxiety
Your problems may have started when you were younger. They may be starting to appear as you age. Sexual dysfunctions may be hindering your ability to sustain a physical relationship, or they may be getting in the way of a deeper relationship. You needn’t suffer. Men just like you have been finding confidential assistance at our office.
WHY ARE YOU HAVING THESE ISSUES
One of the first questions to come up in connection with men’s sexual health is “why.” And the possible causes of your dysfunction vary widely. Some of the more common reasons for men, sexual health problems and their consequences include:
- Drug abuse or alcoholism
- Nerve damage
- Surgical aftermath
- Prescription medications such as antidepressants
- High blood pressure
- Arterial diseases such as atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries
Emotional issues often lead to poor men’s sexual health as well. They include:
- Lingering effects of trauma in your past
- History of sexual abuse
- Stress or anxiety surrounding work
- Relationship problems
- Performance anxiety
- Guilt about outside affairs
- Fear or mistrust
- Anger toward your partner
- Other unresolved feelings